the job was not done accordingly i have attached the photos of finished job i paid 3000$ for resurfacing but this does not look like resurface... they refused to do anything further. the picture was taken right after they finishe the job. it started raining right after they finished.

the contract says asphalt patching and resurfacing but this does not look like resurfacing they only painted with roll brush. they finished he job around 10pm and was demanding the 50% of the payment at that time which i refused and payed in full in the morning.

the job consist of 2 men

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. ganga is overall dissatisfied with Junk And Services and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about junk and services asphalt patching at Junk And Services was v poor job dishonest people Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Junk And Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Junk And Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Junk And Services?

Comments

Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Leafguard - Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more